The Designer is responsible for creating exceptional visual executions through all forms of media.
1. Works in concert with art directors, creative directors, and production to make amazing-looking graphic pieces.
2. Ensures the quality, craft and implementation of all work done on assigned projects.
3. Develops visual direction and provides art direction expertise.
4. Generates effective visual dramatizations of selling ideas and generates imaginative design for a wide variety of media (digital, broadcast, print, and branding)
5. Takes responsibility for finalizing files, prepping for printers and maintaining existing quality standards.
6. Delivers creative work that is on time.
7. Provide finessed, finalized deck designs.
8. Create comp art for presentations, print, 3D, mockups, digital and OOH.
9. Provide new business support, sometimes after hours or on weekends.
10. Occasional travel in support of pitches.
Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or graphic design and/or two-year portfolio school preferred. One to four years of experience in graphic design and/or advertising. A strong creative portfolio required, with a focus on typography and layout.
Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite CS5; Must also demonstrate excellent project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and ever changing priorities. Must be excellent with typography, with multiple portfolio examples. Excellent photoshop comping skills and Adobe Illustrator abilities are also useful in this role.